TO ALL OUR MEMBERS & GUESTS:
We appreciate you taking the opportunity to come and enjoy your day at the golf course. We want to assure that the club is taking numerous precautions in making sure that Carolina National is a safe environment for our members, guests and staff.
We are currently employing the following precautions and policies in accordance with local, state, and national guidelines and recommendations:
The latest updates from the CDC and NC Governor no longer require masks and social distancing among vaccinated individuals inside the clubhouse or out. It is recommended that those not vaccinated continue to use precautionary measures. Some of our staff may remain masked until we have further internal discussions, but members and guests should feel free to proceed under that latest guidelines. Please seek out the latest government or health organization recommendations if you need more information.
- * We have returned to the standard of two players per cart. Effective October 5th, 2020 single rider cart requests may be honored based on availability but will be subject to an additional $25.00 cart fee.
- Players may pre-pay for their round if they wish. This can be done over the phone the day of play. Frequent guests may securely put a credit card on file for their convenience to authorize future transactions. Member charges can be applied without entry into the golf shop.
- If you pay at the golf shop desk, please swipe your own credit card and, unless requested, there will be no receipts. Credit cards are preferred over cash.
ON THE COURSE
- The bag drop staff will assist you with your golf bag as needed.
- ALL GOLF CARTS ARE STERILIZED BEFORE & AFTER EVERY ROUND.
- Golf cart coolers, divot sand bottles, bunker rakes and most other common items are back in place for regular use.
- The cup and flag stick on the greens have returned to normal and may be played as the player prefers.
- Water cooler stations will NOT be in use on the course at this time.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The snack bar and/or clubhouse bar will be operating seven days a week for food & beverage while playing golf.
- The Plantation Grille has resumed normal hours with lunch service from 11a-4p everyday, while dinner service is currently limited to only our Friday Pub Night and monthly Tuesday Prime Rib dinner at this time.
- The occupancy limits have been lifted with the latest guidelines though we will still be utilizing the spacing we have for increased comfort. Reservations will still be required for all dinner seatings to help manage capacity.
We will continue to adhere to all recommended safety guidelines across the club. We ask that everyone please do their part as well. Protecting out families and neighbors is priority number one. Practicing the three W’s is still important, be considerate and visit nc.gov/covid19 for more information. As always, if you are not feeling well or have concerns- please stay home.
We will communicate any future updates through our e-club or post to this page. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact General Manager, Steve Beecroft.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope everyone continues to stay healthy and well,
The Team at Carolina National Golf Club